I have now blogged every day for 100 days. If you have read anything I’ve written here, thank you!
Top 10 Most Popular Posts
- Eons of Lifelessness (Thoughts on the Moon) (4-min. read)
- Growing Up: A Few Stories from the First Grade (9-min. read)
- My Top 10 Books of 2020 (4-min. read)
- How I Lost 106 Pounds (1-min. read)
- My Favorite Mental Trick to Stop Overeating (3-min. read)
- 3 Habits That Kill Friendships (2-min. read)
- A Guide to Becoming a Successful Freelancer (16-min. read)
- I Tried CrossFit for 3 Months: Here’s My Takeaway (7-min. read)
- Over It and Still Creating (1-min. read)
- I’m Not Always the Parent I Thought I’d Be (2-min. read)
My 3 Favorite Non-Popular Posts
- How a Robin Helped Me Through the Pandemic (3-min. read)
- Feeling Far Away (3-min. read)
- A Reflection on American Building (3-min. read)
This is the end of daily posting for now. I have several long-form pieces on deck that I’ll be sharing with you soon that are hopefully more researched, thought through, and helpful to you.
Posting daily has been a great lesson in consistency and brevity, but there are longer things I want to write that will require me to let go of the daily thoughts.
Have you subscribed to the email list? It’s the best way to know if I post something new. I don’t spam. You can sign up here!
Have you enjoyed reading this blog so far? If so, would you drop me a quick line to let me know you have. I’d also love to hear what you would like to see more of. One thing I’ve learned about blogging is that it mostly feels like talking to yourself on the street corner. You never know who is listening, if anyone.
Some of you have let me know you’re reading, and I can’t tell you how much it has meant.
I’ll talk to you soon!